Monday, October 5, 2009

Ugh!!!

So thank you to all of you who participated in our blog hop! It was great reading what everyone had to say and seeing all the different takes on the sketch!

So I got sick with a sore throat, then a runny nose, and then a cough about 2 weeks ago..i am finally over it but I gave it to Lucy and hers has not gotten any better. I am gonna try getting her into the doctors but they will probably tell me what they always do..theres nothing you can do..just give her tylenol and nose drops to help with the mucus!! But with this whole swine flu going around i am a little worried!!

This weekend is gonna be a lof of fun! We are going to pick apples on friday and then on saturday we are going to take Lucy to the pumpkin patch!! I cant wait! I got her halloween costume..2 actually! She is either going to be a little witch or nemo :) She looks so cute in both!

I have gotten a few LOs done..just havent put them onto the computer yet! Will do soon!! I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: