Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wow I Suck At Blogging

I get on here all the time..just never find the time to post anything! So I am making it a goal to post something at least twice a week!! Anyways summer is almost over and I cant wait! I am excited for the cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, and the sweaters! What about you? Happy summer is almost over?

We just added 4 new DT members over at scrapbook challenges. Congrats to you ladies! I look forward to working with you!
So I havent done much scrapbooking lately. Been busy trying to find a job and doing fun family stuff before the summer ends! We took Lucy on her first camping trip over the weekend and she had a blast! I got some great pictures of her. We also went to Crater Lake and drove around the enitre rim. It was so beautiful! Yesterday we took Lucy to the Oregon State Fair. She loved all the animals!!
I just picked up pictures today from our camping trip so hopefully I can finally get some scraping done! Hope you all have a wonderful Labor day weekend!!

No comments: